from size 14 to a size 8.
Want to know how i did it?
Self control and willpower!
I didn't do any amazing exercise, i didn't run a marathon or work out every 10 minutes nor did i do it dangerously on a crash diet x_x
So for starters, are you really committed to loosing weight?? do YOU want to loose those extra xmas pounds??
If you answered yes then read on =3
If no, then your not doing it for yourself and just be happy with you!
Plan your dinners, if you live at home back everyone aware how determined you are to loose this weight and that you want everyone to stick to your diet plan at meals.
If someone has a huge pizza for dinner, resist, have one slice if you must, and a big healthy salad, lots of lettuce, tomato, beans, beetroot and spring onion =3 potato salad is good to.
Replace fattening meals with healthy options.
heres just to of my favorite healthy meals.
Garlic mushrooms with leaf salad.
- All you need is mushrooms, some garlic ( puree or oil will suffice to ) and a salad of your choice.
- heat the pan at medium heat and add a small amount of olive oil ( table spoon ), if your using garlic puree or oil, add this in to, its up to how strong you have it. if your using a garlic clove, crush it and leave it for about 5 minutes to flavor the oil.
- Cut the mushrooms into 4 pieces. when the oil is hot add the mushrooms in and stir using a wooden spoon. add a tiny sprinkle of salt and pepper, or season to taste.
- make sure all the mushrooms are covered, u can use a spray oil to keep them covered and stop them sticking.
- Cook till the mushrooms are done, light brown to brown in colour.
Add to your leafy salad, you can also add a light honey and mustard dressing.
- You will need;
-Pasta sheets ( fresh or dried )
-cheese sauce ( homemade is the best google for a quick recipe )
-2 sliced tomatoes
-spring greens or spinach
- cayenne pepper
- First boil your springs greens in a pan of water with a teaspoon of salt on a high heat, you can also steam them if you wish.
- As your spring greens/ spinach is boiling, heat some water in a pan and cook your lasagna sheets, cooking instructions should be on the box / packet.
- now to start on your cheese sauce if your doing a home made one! remember if u like it spicy add lots of cayenne pepper =D if not hold tight!
- you can start slicing your tomatoes
- When everything is cooked and ready time to put it all together!start with one layer of pasta sheets, followed by a layer of spinach /spring greens and then sliced tomatoes.Add a layer of cheese sauce followed by another pasta sheet, spinach /spring greens tomatoes and pasta again. You should have a nice layer of cheese covering all pasta now, add some grated chedder or parmisan cheese to the top and put in the oven for 30 minutes on about 180 and WOLA.
Feel free to add your own ingredients in as long as its healthy!
Replace chocolate breakfast cereals with fruit bars, banana or porridge.
Have a light lunch, a sandwich or a couple of pieces of fruit
Don't snack between meals unless you have to! and if u REALLY have to, ( this is where will power should stop you ) make sure its good for you!!
Remember also, exercise WILL get you healthy as well as help u loose weight. You should be doing at least 30 minutes a day of exercise.
Do have your 3 meals a day, don't binge, stay positive and happy and don't skip meals!!