Sunday 5 September 2010

Microsoft updates

So before I got this nifty little Emachines Netbook, I was using an Acer 5315 on Vista ( I know I know terrible ) it lagged, got super slow, refused to let me have the vista start bar and was just plain crap ( never been to impressed by acer )
Always wanted me to do these security updates, and twice it killed my laptop.
1st time cut of all my wireless and interenets and refused no matter what i did to fix and resign on.
2nd i got the Vista black screen of death where i could only see my mouse cursor o.o

My netbook is on XP, so far i haven't installed any updates, so would installing them cause major melt down on XP or was it only shit vista?

TL;DR
are XP computer updates safe to install or unsafe like vistas?

9 comments:

  1. here to show some daily support

    http://neopentyl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm in your site givin you a favour! pls return it! :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here to show some daily support

    http://auron404.blogspot.com/

    return the favour pls <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought your blog would be about cakes.. I'm dissapointed ;]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by to spread the love :)

    http://neopentyl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have no idea. Try it out. If it kills everything, fix it. Only causes a little extra work if things go wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  7. good to hear micro$oft finally updating their crap os!

    ReplyDelete
  8. vista sucks man ... win7 can run lighter than xp .. at least by me :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hmm, i tried to get win 7 before but im not 100% sure onit, =/

    ReplyDelete